Kudo Wall Ice breaker
for recognition & Motivation
Looking to create a positive and appreciative environment within your team? Why not try creating a Kudo Wall before your next meeting? Expressing gratitude and appreciation through kudos can be a powerful motivator and can help strengthen the bond between team members. Let us guide you in creating a Kudo Wall that will help foster a more positive and productive team culture.
- Detailed instructions
- A Kudo Wall template
- Messages to send your team
How does it work?
- Simply copy our Kudo Wall template and share the link with your team.
- Ask everyone to think of a person who has done something they’re grateful for recently.
- Then, run the activity and have everyone share their kudos.
- After the meeting, share the Kudos Wall in your Teams channel or Slack workspace, or send it via email.
Download this FREE toolkit now, let the recognition flow, and boost your team’s motivation!