RescueTime prizes itself as being “The only app in the world that can truly measure your focus." To what extent this statement is accurate is up to debate, but we have to say their analysis of users’ time spent is pretty legitimate.
Best for: Understanding your digital habits and improving productivity
Device: Desktop | Mobile
- Automatic time tracker: RescueTime automatically tracks your activities throughout the day without the need for toggle on/off switches.
- Daily Patterns: Tell you when in the day or week you were most productive so that you better understand your work preferences.
- Focus Sessions: Allow you to block distracting websites in a certain amount of time to get your work done!
- Timesheet AI: This smart feature makes it easy to track your projects when working with different stakeholders, knowing how much time you spend on each project.
- Have to install the app: can be on your desktop or mobile devices
- Best features are only available with paid plans
- Free plan: RescueTime Lite, including: Automatic time-tracking, Weekly reports through emails
- Paid plan: RescueTime, starting from $$12 user/month with a 2-week free trial