My Hours is the perfect tool for freelancers and contractors who want to charge clients accurately and increase profits. Most users have described My Hours as “easy to use” since 2002, so you won’t have any problems onboarding yourself to the app.
Best for: Freelancers and contractors who need to send time logs and invoices to clients
Device: Browser extension | Mobile
- Detailed time log: Unlike most time-tracking apps that do not focus on the description of each time log, My Hours gives you a lot of space to note down more details about what you have been working on. This will be useful when you need to explain to your clients or managers later why it takes you a certain amount of time to complete a certain number of tasks.
- Easy invoicing: You can choose different settings, charge per project, hour, period, etc.
- AI Timesheet Chatbot: The new timesheet chatbot called Andrew can transform your prompts into a specific format or structure timesheet.
- Free plan available with: Unlimited team members & projects, Setting billable rates, Generating detailed reports
- Paid plan: The Pro version costs $8 per user/month (billed annually) and comes with a 14-day trial